Sunday, 14 September 2014



I just love the Sun Kissed Fleur collection. So versatile.
First I stamped the flowers and cut out
with the matching die.
I coloured in using Spectrum Noir pens.
I then layered together and glued using hot glue gun. I've stopped using pinflair now
as it gave off quite a strong smell when dried.
I used Glossy Accents to give the flowers that lovely sheen.
Embossed a white piece of matt cardstock and backed onto rose coloured card
Used a Marianne die for the centre and the sentiment was done on my printer
The butterflies I think were out of a hunkydory set, which I coloured in same colours as flowers


Items Used
Sun Kissed Fleur stamps and dies - Heartfelt Creations
Anja's Squares - Marianne Designs
Die frame (sentiment) - Marianne Designs
Embossing folder - Embossalicious
Foliage - Spellbinders and Tattered Lace
Spectrum Noirs - PP3, PP5, DR3

Thanks for looking
Please feel free to Join my blog as I would love to come and join yours too

No comments:

Post a Comment